Train Control Systems / MC2 Decoder (SCALE=HO) Part # 745-1013
The MC2 is a HO and N scale decoder with a 7 pin JST socket. The MC2 is designed for use in locomotives where a T1 or M1 are too large. Close in size to the FL2, this decoder also provides motor control. This decoder may be hard-wired, but is also available with 8-pin NMRA plugs installed. See the "Variants" page for more options.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews