Train Control Systems / T1 Decoder (SCALE=HO) Part # 745-1021
The T1 is a multi-purpose HO-scale decoder. This decoder may be hard-wired or plugged directly into any locomotive with a 9-pin JST plug. This decoder is also available with adapter harnesses with 8-pin NMRA plugs installed. See the "Variants" page for more options.
Note: The Green and Purple wires on this decoder are not used. The T1 is a 2-function decoder, but still uses the 9-pin JST which includes the Green and Purple wires.
Additional Note: These decoders are a popular choice for use on turntables or other applications where precise motor control is necessary. The ability to set up button-controlled BEMF allows you to automatically and accurately step your turntable. See our programming guides in the literature section for more information on Button-controlled BEMF.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables:
Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.