Train Control Systems / T4X Decoder (SCALE=HO) Part # 745-1024
The T4X is a multi-purpose HO-scale decoder. This decoder may be hard-wired or plugged directly into any locomotive with a 9-pin JST plug. The T4X may be used in locomotives which have ditch lights in addition to forward and reverse headlights.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As with all the TCS decoders I have used to date the T4X is easy whether it's plug & play or hardwire. Programming the decoder is simple enough all the info you need is in the information sheet, more info can sometimes be gleaned from their website