Train Control Systems / CN-GP Decoder (SCALE=N) Part # 745-1286
The CN-GP is a N-scale drop-in decoder for Atlas, Kato, and Life Like locomotives. Examples include the following:
See the installation pages for a full list of compatible engines!
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
these TCS split board decoders make the old kato non dcc locos easy to dcc! and as always yankee dabbler is great to deal with!