Train Control Systems / EU621 Decoder (SCALE=HO) Part # 745-1344
This decoder is designed specifically to meet the needs of European HO-Scale modelers. This decoder is compliant with the NEM660 standard found in locomotives equipped with the MTC 21-pin socket. The EU series decoders are compatible with all of TCS' motherboards, or any locomotive equipped with the MTC 21-pin socket.
- Note: The "X" in the decoder name signifies compatability with the 21-pin NEM660 Standard
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to fit in UK models and great tp program
I've bought 5 TCS EU621 decoders in all & fitted one to a Bachmann Class 350 & two to a London Underground set & have 2 spares ready for the next time as they were a great price, they were easy to install & program but then again I have found that TCS decoders are easier to program than any other even after hard wiring in head , EOT & ditch lights to a loco, buy Digitrax forget the ditch lights the manual is a nightmare.