Train Control Systems / AZL4 DCC Motor Control Decoder -- Fits ALL Z Scale Locos -4-Function DropIn Decoder (SCALE=Z) Part # 745-1550
This full-featured, 4 function, drop-in decoder is designed to fit in American Z Lines modern diesel chassis. Some of the AZL locomotive it fits in includes: SD70, SD70M, SD75I, SD75M, GP9, GP38-2 and more. This decoder includes built-in forward and reverse LED’s for easy installation with no soldering. Included is our auto-adjusting BEMF for outstanding slow speed performance and hassle-free set up.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.