Kadee / Bettendorf 50-Ton Self-Centering HGC Trucks -- Code 110 (.110 ) 33 Ribbed-Back RP-25 Wheels 1pair (HO Scale) Part # 380-565
|Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. |
|The Bettendorf Truck was introduced in the 1930's on U.S. railroads and was a AAR standard truck. The Bettendorf Truck was used in interchange service through 1993. The Kadee® #500, #502, #550, #564, #565, #1564 & #1565 represent 50 ton trucks for 100,000 pound cars.|
“HGC” Two Piece, Equalized Trucks with Self-Centering: “HGC” High Gravity Compound weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks but with more detail & a 2 piece split bolster design for more efficient truck equalization, reduced axle friction for greater rolling performance. Metal RP-25 wheels with insulated plastic axles, scale clip on brake pads & brake rigging, & Self-Centering Action. The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110 wide) 33" ribbed back "standard" wheels
• "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels