Kadee / Andrews (1898) Trucks "HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Self Centering Trucks 1 Pair / (HO Scale) Part # 380-571
|Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. |
|The Andrews truck is also a turn of the century design that was long lived. Andrews trucks were made from 1910 through the 1930's. It represents one of the first steps in the development of the modern freight truck with its cast frame. The journal boxes are bolted to the main frame. This truck was used through the end of the 1950 Ft.s although by that time was only used in lighter applications such as refrigerator cars. Andrews trucks are probably still used were logging railroads remain in operation.|
“HGC” Two Piece, Equalized Trucks with Self-Centering: “HGC” High Gravity Compound weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks but with more detail & a 2 piece split bolster design for more efficient truck equalization, reduced axle friction for greater rolling performance. Metal RP-25 wheels with insulated plastic axles, scale clip on brake pads & brake rigging, & Self-Centering Action. The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110 wide) 33" ribbed back "standard" wheels
• "HGC" High Gravity Compound Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels