DZ126 Digitrax Mobile Decoder 2-Function; All Scales
Fits Many Z, N and HO Scale Locomotives
- Size: .455” x .369” x .126”
11.56mm x 9.37mm x 3.2mm
- Z/N/HO Scale
- 1.0 Amp/1.5 Amps Peak
- 2 FX3 Functions, 0.5 Amp
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
Optimized selectable LED or incandescent lamp operation
Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
Configurable Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
Function Mapping for custom function setup.
Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
Advanced Consist Function Controls.
- Digitrax LocoMotion® System-Your locomotives look like the real thing.
The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) with simple setup & 256 level resolution.
128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without havingto buy any extra equipment.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- Automatic Analog Mode Conversion when running on DC layout.
- Decoder Lock for individual programming of multiple decoders in one loco.
- Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
With this decoder was able to convert an engine I bought in the 70s to dcc. Works great. Go Digitrax!
Will work well in my smaller N scale locos
This is a great small decoder. It fits in very tight spaces and can be used in almost any locomotive with a little creativity.
Chip would not accept loco addresses in the 20s. Sent it back to Digitrax for replacement. Cost to mail back was over $6. Bummer
I've used these to convert several older (some from the 70s) N-scale diesel locos to DCC. It's always a challenge to find space for a decoder in a locomotive this small but these are small enough to make it as easy as it can be. And they work flawlessly. I'm very pleased and a loyal customer!
Great service, fast shipment. Thanks!
Easy transaction, fast delivery, have not installed it yet
I used this decoder to convert an old Atlas FA-1 (1970s vintage with the can motor) to DCC and it works flawlessly. Very pleased!
Great little decoders for custom N scale DCC installs. I've been using DZ126's to install DCC into older units that are not DCC friendly. I recommend them because I use them!