Atlas 20005823 Articulated Auto Carrier NS -Norfolk Southern #110125 HO Scale. Picture may show a different road number.
Built in 1997 by Thrall for TTX, these articulated auto carriers were designed to haul new trucks, vans or sport utility vehicles from assembly plants to distribution facilities.
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Die-cast chassis
- Body includes scale details such as differential relief on holes, rivets and bolts
- End door details
- Articulated diaphragm
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Detailed brake system
- AccuMate® operating knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius curve: 22" (recommended 24" for appearance)