Atlas 20005831 Articulated Auto Carrier ATSF - Santa Fe #700782 (white, blue) HO Scale. Picture may show a different road number.
Built in 1997 by Thrall for TTX, these articulated auto carriers were designed to haul new trucks, vans or sport utility vehicles from assembly plants to distribution facilities.
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Die-cast chassis
- Body includes scale details such as differential relief on holes, rivets and bolts
- End door details
- Articulated diaphragm
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Detailed brake system
- AccuMate® operating knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius curve: 22" (recommended 24" for appearance)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gave it 4 because of the fantasy paint scheme do you like to paint Scheme though