ATLAS 40004019 - C420 - D&H - Delaware & Hudson #410 DCC & Sound (SCALE=N) Part # 150-40004019.
• Flat or "step" pilots used where appropriate
• Long hood with or without dynamic brake used where appropriate
• 3,100 or 2,400 gallon fuel tank used when appropriate per road name
• Separately-applied coupler cut levers
• Painted safety rails
• Dual flywheels
• Directional lighting
• Blackened metal wheels
• Scale Speed™ motor
• Factory installed AccuMate® magnetic couplers
DCC OPERATION FEATURES (GOLD LOCOMOTIVES ONLY)
• Supports all DCC-programming modes
• DCC includes RailCom and RailComPlus, with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps and with
2-digit and 4-digit addressing.
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
• A total of 6 DCC function outputs are available, and all can be function mapped
(disable, brightness, light effects) individually
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
ESU LOKSOUND FEATURES (GOLD LOCOMOTIVES ONLY):
• Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown,
prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor,
dynamic brakes and more.
• There are up to 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-
selectable synchronized brake squeals.
• Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes "on the
fly" are provided for true realism.
• Equipped with ESU’s Exclusive "Full Throttle" features for ultimate realism.