ATLAS 40004294 GP35 - PC Penn Central (Red P) #2263 - Gold - DCC & Sound (SCALE=N) Part # 150-40004294 (Note pictures show different road number)
Built in the 1960s by the Electro-Motive Division of General Motors, the GP-30 and GP-35 Locomotives were four-wheel truck road switchers that were used in heavy-haul freight services throughout the country.
- Slow Speed Motor
- Golden-White LEDs
- Directional lighting
- Dual brass flywheels
- Low-friction mechanism
- Dynamic brakes (GP-35 only)
- Factory-installed AccuMate® magnetic knuckle couplers
- Accurate painting and lettering
Supports all DCC-programming modes
- DCC includes RailCom and RailComPlus, with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps and with 2-digit and 4-digit addressing.
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- A total of 6 DCC function outputs are available, and all can be function mapped (disable, brightness, light effects) individually
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
SOUND FUNCTIONALITY FEATURES (GOLD LOCOMOTIVES ONLY):
Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and
shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more. There are up to 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals. Equipped with ESU’s Exclusive “Full Throttle” features for ultimate realism in prototype running.