Digitrax SDXH167D Series 7 Sound Decoder HO Scale
SDXH166D fits many HO locomotives.
Comes with selectable Steam & Diesel sounds so you can use it in any type of locomotive
▪ Digitrax SoundFX®v3 Sound System Your locomotives will sound “in scale” like the real thing with SoundFX v3 Customizable with 16, 12 or 8 bit .wav file sounds Works with all SoundFX 8 and 16 bit sound projects Up to 6 simultaneous voices Download sounds with a Digitrax Sound Programmer and SoundLoader II 16 megabit On Board Sound Memory Cam input-synchronized steam-chuff option for steam locos Scalable Speed Stabilization configured for sound operation
▪ SoundFX v3 does not require an external rate sensor to vary workload.
▪ Factory 8 Ohm 16 x 26 x 9 mm box speaker on 10-pin plug design makes installation quick and easy.
▪ Smart Power Management- no more booster or programmer shutdowns! ▪ Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
▪ Digitrax Easy Connect 9-Pin Socket for track, motor and function control, allows decoder to be moved between different locomotive interfaces.
▪ Series 7 Enhanced Decoder Features.
▪ Works with PX112-10 Power Extender, up to 15V maximum on track.
▪ Digitrax FX3 Functions-Control lights and functions for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control.
▪ Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs. ▪ Digitrax LocoMotion® System – Lets your trains run like the real thing!
▪ 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
▪ Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
▪ SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
▪ Direct and Operations Mode programming.
▪ Decoder Reset by CV8, with or without speed table reset.
▪ Transponder Equipped ready for transponding ID on your layout.
▪ Power-on Motor Isolation Protection, helps prevent damage to your decoder.
▪ DCC Compatible.
▪ FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
▪ Operates on DCC track voltage 9V minimum. to 18V maximum.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've used many Digitrax decoders, but this one was a disappointment. The sound wasn't great, and I kept losing control on my locomotive, never had this before.
The decoder is good for a very “budget” build. Not a decoder I would install in a quality model.