DCC-RRAMPMETER V1 (ALL Scales) 246-RRAMPMETERV1 RRampmeter circuit module
(ALL Scales) DCC-RAMPMETER1 RRampmeter; Digital Meter for DCC, DC & AC Volts & Amps -- Version I - Circuit Module Without Enclosure
RRampMeter Version 1
Accurately measures DCC, AC and DC Volts and Amps!
Includes only RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure.
PCB length 5.63″
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders by DCC Specialties does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
- The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Costs less than DVMs that cannot measure DCC. Ver I, II, & III rated at 10 Amps and Ver IV rated at 20 Amps.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
- There are 4 Styles Available:
- Version I RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure
- Version II RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads
- Version III RRampmeter Same as II. with Battery backup for measurements below 7 Volts
- Version IV RRampmeterHP
Same as III but for large Scale high voltage and current applications:
DCC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
AC: 27.6 v and 18-20 Amps
DC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps