DCC SPECIALTIES 246-RRAMPMETER V3 - Digital Meter for DCC- DC & AC Volts & Amps -- Version III - Enclosed w/Clip Leads & Battery Backup for Low Voltage (Scale=All) 246-RRAMPMETER V3
RRampMeter Version III
Accurately measures DCC, AC and DC Volts and Amps!
Includes RRampMeter with Enclosure, Clip Leads, and battery backup.
PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders by DCC Specialties does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
- The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Costs less than DVMs that cannot measure DCC. Ver I, II, & III rated at 10 Amps and Ver IV rated at 20 Amps.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
- 3 Styles Available:
- Version I RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure (Fig. 2)
- Version II RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads (Fig. 3)
- Version III RRampmeter Same as II. with Battery backup for measurements below 7 Volts
- Version IV RRampmeterHP
Same as III but for large Scale high voltage and current applications:
DCC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
AC: 27.6 v and 18-20 Amps
DC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews