DCC SPECIALTIES 246-RRAMPMETER V4 - Circuit Module -- Version IV - Enclosed w/Clip Leads & Battery Backup for High Voltage (Scale=ALL) 246-RRAMPMETER V4
RRampMeter Version IV
High power circuit module with battery backup. Designed and built soecifically for power hungry heavy metal uses! Accurately measures DCC, AC and DC Volts and Amps! DCC – 38.6 V, 18-20 A; DC – 38.6 V, 18-20 A; AC – 27.6 V, 18-20 A; PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders by DCC Specialties does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
- The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Costs less than DVMs that cannot measure DCC. Ver I, II, & III rated at 10 Amps and Ver IV rated at 20 Amps.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
- 4 Styles Available:
- Version I RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure (Fig. 2)
- Version II RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads (Fig. 3)
- Version III RRampmeter Same as II. with Battery backup for measurements below 7 Volts
- Version IV RRampmeterHP
Same as III but for large Scale high voltage and current applications:
DCC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
AC: 27.6 v and 18-20 Amps
DC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product is designed for track smaller than G-scale (No. 1 track), so end connections to do direct contact are not wide enough. Unit does very accurate readings, but I ordered the Model IV, which stated had battery back-up. There was no battery or instructions related to the "battery back-up". I have tried to contact the manufacturer to get info, but I have not received any response.
I'm using this RRampmeter to make it part of my freelance and design Power Source Meter.