Digitrax DT602D Duplex Super Throttle (Scale = ALL) Part # 245-DT602D
The DT602D is our top-of-the-line, Duplex Radio Super Throttle. The DT602D Advanced Super Throttle gives you direct control of two locos at a time with all the powerful features and flexibility serious model railroaders demand.
The DT602D is designed to handle nearly every aspect of layout control.
With the DT602 you can run trains, create consists, set up routes, control up to 29 functions including sounds and so much more. With the soft On/Off switch and advanced power saving modes you can now operate longer than ever.
The DT602D gives you full Duplex or two-way radio communication to and from your LocoNet systems, select, dispatch and run locos without ever having to plug in!
DT602Ds are equipped with Duplex Radio, using existing UR92’s for operation.
- Works with compatible LocoNet systems
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- Full Duplex radio when paired with a UR92 or compatible Duplex Transceiver (sold separately)
- Advanced menu system and displays
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero OFF power-drain
- Advanced display Power Saving for longer wireless battery operation
- Throttles are now powered in wireless modes by 3 AA cells! No more 9V batteries to remove!
- Can use recharged AA batteries
- Works in standard tethered, IR or Radio Duplex modes
- Duplex Scan for available Networks and radio signal strength. Run without cords!
- All throttles come with a LocoNet cord that can be unplugged, and is replaceable
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2 or 4 digit addressing setup
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recently received my new DT602D throttle and I am very happy with it. Easy to use, and a very easy to read screen means I have needed information quickly to hand. Its a great addition to my Digitrax system.
I'm still getting used to the throttle, but really like the graphic display to help me get through things like MUing power consists. My wife laughed at the shape.
Seems like a BIG improvement over the previous Digitrax DT600 throttle. Great reviews and Yank Dab had a great price on it. It went thru the mail system FAST. No complaints.
Nice, still learning
Wow! About time for a decent display, this one awesome! Functions are about same as DT 400 series, but much easier to use, especially for decoder programming. Good job Digitrax!
Somewhat of a mixed bag. When it works, it is very nice indeed. When it doesn't, we have a challenge. Operating pattern is different than the 400 or 402, so it is easy to push or double push the wrong button, or the right button at the wrong time. Still using the original firmware, though there is a recommended upgrade. Serial # is 888, so no battery shorting problem. Overall I'm pleased - just need to get the keystrokes right.