Digitrax EVOXD Evolution Duplex Starter Replaces EVOD (Scale = ALL) Part # 245-EVOXD
Everything you need to get started with Advanced Digitrax Command Control.
Evolution Express is perfect for most home and club layouts wanting Duplex Radio control out of the box.
It offers excellent speed control, prototypical consisting, the full range of programming features and much more.
Maximum capacity, maximum features. Take it to the Max with Evolution Express!
Evolution Express Duplex Set Includes:
- DCS210+ Command Station/Booster With Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT602D Super LocoNet Throttle
- UR93 Duplex Radio Transceiver Panel
- PS615 Power Supply
- PS14 Power Supply (For UR93)
- Evolution Manual
The DT602D Advanced Super Throttle & DCS210 Advanced Command Station Offers
- Works with compatible LocoNet systems
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- Full Duplex radio when paired with a UR92 or compatible Duplex Transceiver (sold separately)
- Advanced menu system and displays
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero OFF power-drain
- Advanced display Power Saving for longer wireless battery operation
- Throttles are now powered in wireless modes by 3 AA cells! No more 9V batteries to remove!
- Can use recharged AA batteries
- Works in standard tethered, IR or Radio Duplex modes
- Duplex Scan for available Networks and radio signal strength. Run without cords!
- All throttles come with a LocoNet cord that can be unplugged, and is replaceable
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2 or 4 digit addressing setup
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor
Big System Capacity for Big Layouts
- Run up to 100 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 100 throttles at the same time on your system.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Address 00 for operation of one loco or MU consist without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing lets you use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+)
5 or 8 Amps of Power to Run More Trains
- Selectable Scale Voltage for Safe Operation in ALL Scales
- Customizable Voltage Settings
- 5 amps of power with included PS615 power supply
- 8 amps with PS2012E power supply (sold separately)
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder capabilities).
Two DCC Outputs are Better than One!
- Use one output for programming decoders while the other runs the layout. No need to shut down the layout to program decoders!
- Use one output for a braking section while the other runs the layout.
- Built in read/write programmer lets you program and read back CV values.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct, register and ops mode programming
- Supports Universal consisting (Digitrax preferred method). Allows ALL locos to be consisted prototypically, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting and Basic consisting, too!
- Nested consisting where consists can be consisted together.
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT602 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 2000+ stationary decoder addresses.
- Turnout List/Route capability to simplify complex yard operations.
- EZ routes button for simplified Command Station route programming
Customizable System Options
- Turn audible warnings on or off.
- Set up purging options.
- Multi-format command station mode.
- Loco Reset button for easy system purging
UR93 Duplex Radio Transceiver Panel
- Digitrax Duplex Radio Transceiver on LocoNet wire infrastructure (no IR support).
- More than double the radio range of UR92 Duplex units.
- Plug and Play setup, PS14 Universal power supply included.
- Compatible to be mixed with UR92 LocoNet Duplex Radio systems, for added coverage and reception.
- Status LEDS.
- Supports combinations of DT602D/DE and DT500D, DT400D and UT4D Duplex Radio throttles.
- UR93E available for countries that require EN-300-328 Wireless conformity.
- Evolution is just the beginning for large, complex layouts that emphasize prototypical operations.
- With LocoNet you can add more boosters, throttles, power management, detection, transponding, signaling and much more.
- DCS210+ comes with 3 LocoNet ports for easy expandability and a USB Interface!
Other Advanced Features
- IPL updatable firmware for continued product improvements
- Device Query and Device Statistics to help with troubleshooting
- Input Mode to help set up detection on your layout
- Uses Expanded slots
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good price. Shipped and delivered promptly. Packaged correctly and recieved undamaged. Product performed properly out of box in both analog and dcc modes. Has met expectations.
Good system. Good price. Quick and easy to set up.
I'm pleased with my purchase . I'm still learning how to use it. This is my first dcc system.
Great product, documentation weak.
Finally hooked up the system today. Took about two hours to install the new system. I followed the quick start guide and everything went as planned I was able to run several Locos that already had locomotive addresses. Everything worked perfectly.
every thing was great
Like everything else that you are new to, please read the manual before starting to use this system. There are many steps listed which verify you have done your part correctly. I did find some steps that are not intuitive and that is another reason to keep the manual handy. After using it a few times the steps become second nature and you will be running your locos with ease. As I may use mine 3 to 5 days in a row, then may not be able to touch it again for a month, I always pull the batteries out for safety. I have not had any hiccups with this system.
This system is easy to install and easy to operate. My first DCC system and it's not nearly as complicated as the system at my club
Thrilling addition to my layout that enables me to finally run some trains.