Digitrax PS2012E DCC Power Supply, 20-Amp; All Scales
This power supply replaces the PS2012 to meet new efficiency requirements for DC power supplies. It delivers more power with less heat for more efficient operation. The 20 amp PS2012E regulated power supply can be used to operate up to 4 five amp boosters.
- Operate one or more boosters, great for 8 amp operations
- Selectable Scale switch for use with N, HO, or large scale (13.8, 16, and 23 VDC)
- Meets DOE VI efficiency standards
- UL and FCC certified
- Design Coordinated for use with Digitrax Products
- Built in over-current and over-temp protection
- DC output Ammeter
- On/Off Switch
- Integral Cooling Fan
- One “Y” cable (p/n YC52) Included for convenience with dual 5 amp protected outputs
- Original Release Date
- Current Rating
- 20 Amp selectable output 13.8, 16 or 23 volts
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received the item from Yankee D really fast, so 5 stars for them. BUT... the PS2012E was DOA when received. Called Digitrax: they stated that the only option was to send it in for warranty replacement. I'm now down an additional 23 dollars for shipping and 2 weeks that I can't use the product.
This power supply works great but at this point I have used the full capabilities just have a DCS240 connected.
This is a great power supply for large layouts or for one that uses just one booster and command station. Truly a great buy with the best price.
Eezy Peezy. I ordered you sent. You had the best price as always and the product is goo also