Digitrax UR93 LocoNet Duplex Radio Transceiver Panel; All Scales; Replaces UR92
- Digitrax Duplex Radio Transceiver on LocoNet wire infrastructure (no IR support).
- More than double the radio range of UR92 Duplex units.
- Improved multi-path performance for cluttered layouts.
- Plug and Play setup, PS14 Universal power supply included.
- Compatible to be mixed with UR92 LocoNet Duplex Radio systems, for added coverage and improved reception.
- Status LEDS.
- Supports combinations of DT602D/DE and DT500D, DT402D and UT4D Duplex Radio throttles.
- UR93E available for countries that require EN-300-328 Wireless conformity.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gives me freedom to move around the layout and I love it!! I can now identify a bad turnout or section of rail by controlling a consist as it passes over a bad patch. Also allows me to control rolling stock in my remote yards. Fantastic!
My first venture into wireless control. Setup was simple, connected with the DT602D throttle immediately when everything was plugged in. Very responsive. My layout is small so I can't say what the range is but for my purposes it is everything I expected.
Has a lot more range then the UR92
Plug and play. Works as advertised connecting my throttle to loconet
This device has definitely been a life saver along with the wireless throttle I’m able to move without getting tangled. A very affordable upgrade and easy to do.
Before using the UR93 I updated the firmware to the latest version and then connected it to my system which also has a UR92. Had no problem using it with my DT602D even though the two URs were close together. At this time it looks like it will work as stated.
Has very good range over the UR92 love it. Best price on the net.