Digitrax UT6 Throttle (Scale = ALL) Part # 245-UT6
CTRL CLICK the following hyperlink to view Chris from Digitrax demo the NEW UT6D Throttle
- Works with compatible LocoNet Systems
- Compact size for easy one-handed operation
- Color 1.5” LCD Display Screen
- Full numeric keys for easy locomotive selection
- Fine speed control with encoder knob
- Forward/Reverse toggle switch with braking
- On/Off Switch, uses AA or BP600MH batteries
- 2 or 4 Digit Locomotive decoder access, provide over
- 9,000 loco addresses
- 29 Functions
- Digitrax Infrared operation with UR90/91/92
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Locomotive Recall feature
- Convenient Throttle Option Setup
- Detachable LocoNet cable and Lanyard
- Replaces the UT4
UT6D Duplex throttle replaces the UT4D and users
- Duplex wireless with UR93/92
- Duplex Scanner and Duplex settings editor
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Digitrax UT6 Throttle
Works great - easy to install and use
Nice. Worked on my old UR9x. Had issues with ‘newer UR9x receivers. May need to check your firmware.
A vast improvement over the UT4–the difference is night and day. I especially like the extremely slow realistic speeds possible.
Just got the unit. Plugged it into my DCS240 and fired it up. Everything works fine. I'm new to this whole DCC thing so I'm not sure my opinion means much at this stage but the unit is well constructed and easy to use.
UT6 is great!
Just got my UT6 from Yankee Dabbler and it's awesome. Easy to use. Easy to hold. Nice bright screen with big letters and numbers for these old eyes. Keeping my UT4 as a spare but the UT6 will be my go to throttle.
I was looking for another throttle for my system when i saw the new UT6, my Christmas present. Couldn't wait to try it, very easy to handle, hold, and push big buttons with my thumb. The bright screen is beautiful and large loco numbers are great no mistake which engine you enter. The detachable cord and separate lanyard are great features, i love this small throttle.