Digitrax UT6D Digitrax Duplex Utility Throttle All Scale
CTRL CLICK the following hyperlink to view Chris from Digitrax demo the NEW UT6D Throttle
- Works with compatible LocoNet Systems
- Compact size for easy one-handed operation
- Color 1.5” LCD Display Screen
- Full numeric keys for easy locomotive selection
- Fine speed control with encoder knob
- Forward/Reverse toggle switch with braking
- On/Off Switch, uses AA or BP600MH batteries
- 2 or 4 Digit Locomotive decoder access, provide over
- 9,000 loco addresses
- 29 Functions
- Digitrax Infrared operation with UR90/91/92
- Duplex wireless with UR93/92
- Duplex Scanner and Duplex settings editor
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Locomotive Recall feature
- Convenient Throttle Option Setup
- Detachable LocoNet cable and Lanyard
- Replaces the UT4D
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works exactly as advertised. Really love the freedom of movement it allows. I’m working with it through a Digitrax Zepher and Loconet. This was the best price I could find as well. Yankeedabbler didn’t rip me off with with over priced shipping. Two thumbs up, Yankee!
Love it, recommend it highly!!!
Great item. Now two of us can operate trains together at the same time.
Good compact design, very flexible for setups, ideal for one-handed operation when switching, lots of information in the clear color screen. Can even consist with this gadget.
I’ve been hoping Digitrax would update the utility throttle for a long time, so when I saw that the UT6D was out, I ordered one. It came in last night and I have to say I like it so far. The manual says to push the power button and the 7 button to power it off. I could not get that to work. I contacted Digitrax and they said there are two (2) switches under that button and I should push the top part of the button. That worked. I like that they left the toggle on top. This is truly a throttle that one could run a train without looking at the throttle but has good info on the display if needed. When you flip the toggle, the display indicates the status of the toggle, Forward/Reverse/Brake. The new buttons are an improvement. The number button layout is a little odd, but I’m getting used to it. The scrolling text on the bottom of the display was a bit distracting at first, but once I read it I found I could ignore it. Setup could not be easier. The battery compartment is easier to work with than older Digitrax throttles (in my opinion). I’ll have to order one of the rechargeable battery packs at some point so I can check out that feature. Love the built-in lanyard connection.