Digitrax / LocoNet WiFi Interface (Scale = all) Part # 245-LNWI
The LNWI allows you to connect compatible WiFi devices to LocoNet and run trains using compatible throttle apps. The apps available can be downloaded from this page.
- Wi-Fi interface to a Digitrax LocoNet for up to four compatible mobile Wi-Fi devices and Apps.
- Compatible with most Android and Apple devices running supported throttle apps
- Easy Setup and Configuration. A single LNWI works ‘out of the box’, with no additional configuration required.
- Provides up to 32 LocoNet Throttle functionality per LNWI, with compatible apps and Command Station.
- Up to 8 LNWI can be supported per LocoNet
- Multiple LNWI units automatically resolve SSID with no additional configuration
- Optional Wi-Fi WPA2 security for layout operations in public.
- Option switches to fully customize all device settings
- LocoNet Compatible
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works as advertised
Couldn't be easier to install. Plug in the supplied ethernet style cable into a LocoNet jack, hook up the power, look for the network on your phone and you'll be driving trains in no time. I am using WiThrottle on my iPhone. A great extension of the Digitrax system. Highly recommend!
great product, great price, quick shipping
Simple installation. Worked great with JMRI's engine driver. Big improvement over Digitrax controls that had to be connected to the layout.
Super easy to get up & running. I'm currently using an Ipad and it works flawlessly. I highly recommend this product to anyone wishing to use wifi to control their locos. Price at Yankee Dabbler was best I found (as is usually the case) and shipping was super fast!
Happy with the digitrax loconet interface and Yankee Dabbler service.
Item worked as advertised, easy to connect and use. Fast shipping overall, a good experience
Fast shipping. Ordered for someone else....
Great price and reasonable shipping. Arrived 2 days early. Product worked perfectly.