Digitrax / LocoNet WiFi Interface (Scale = all) Part # 245-LNWI
The LNWI allows you to connect compatible WiFi devices to LocoNet and run trains using compatible throttle apps. The apps available can be downloaded from this page.
- Wi-Fi interface to a Digitrax LocoNet for up to four compatible mobile Wi-Fi devices and Apps.
- Compatible with most Android and Apple devices running supported throttle apps
- Easy Setup and Configuration. A single LNWI works ‘out of the box’, with no additional configuration required.
- Provides up to 32 LocoNet Throttle functionality per LNWI, with compatible apps and Command Station.
- Up to 8 LNWI can be supported per LocoNet
- Multiple LNWI units automatically resolve SSID with no additional configuration
- Optional Wi-Fi WPA2 security for layout operations in public.
- Option switches to fully customize all device settings
- LocoNet Compatible
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Took only a few minutes to hook up to Digitrax command station. WiThrottle app found the log in right away. Worked immediately. Only issue is that it is best to go into iPhone settings to change wifi choice as iphone wants to stay with what it is logged on to. Once you get on the LNWI WiFi it works flawlessly. Ideal for a smaller layout.
Works great, it only took a few minutes to set up and now i have a walk around throttle, i ordered this, and it shipped the same day it arrived the next great service from YD
best tool for digitrax
Works great with my phone . I use it as a throttle for working on bad spots on my layout. 30 foot by 23 feet.
Quick, easy setup. Great product.
The LNWI interface is terrific; easy to install and does what it's designed to do. Coupled with a free App online it enables cab control with a cell phone. Wonderful product.
Was essentially plug and play. Works exactly as advertised. Fast shipping too.
Works great, truly plug and play.
We always seem to keep our cell phones charged but me anyway can never remember to keep my throttle battery charged. This to me is the best addition to Digitrax. You can't program with it but like using cell phone is much better than the hand held throttle.