Digitrax / LocoNet WiFi Interface (Scale = all) Part # 245-LNWI
The LNWI allows you to connect compatible WiFi devices to LocoNet and run trains using compatible throttle apps. The apps available can be downloaded from this page.
- Wi-Fi interface to a Digitrax LocoNet for up to four compatible mobile Wi-Fi devices and Apps.
- Compatible with most Android and Apple devices running supported throttle apps
- Easy Setup and Configuration. A single LNWI works ‘out of the box’, with no additional configuration required.
- Provides up to 32 LocoNet Throttle functionality per LNWI, with compatible apps and Command Station.
- Up to 8 LNWI can be supported per LocoNet
- Multiple LNWI units automatically resolve SSID with no additional configuration
- Optional Wi-Fi WPA2 security for layout operations in public.
- Option switches to fully customize all device settings
- LocoNet Compatible
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked right out of the box... using iphone wiThrottle with ease.
Really is plug-and-play. I plugged it in, it turned on, the app on my phone found it, and I was controlling a locomotive right away.
I bought this Wi-Fi receiver to allow my Digitrax system To accommodate a Proto throttle. The item came packaged well and works just as intended. I highly recommend the DigiTrax Wi-Fi receiver for your DCC system.
I ordered this from Yankee Dabbler as they the best price. Shipping was prompt, took me all of 5 minutes to hook it up. I went on both apple store and google play and got both apps to try both apple and android. I found it very simple to setup. I have a smaller switching layout so I just punch in the engine I want to run and it accepts it. Control is very good, can get right down to a crawl.
It is an excellant tool paired up with my zepher control unit.
I am eyeing the new zepher also for better programmming etc.
I reccomend Yankee Dabbler, good prices, free shipping and I had my order in a few days. I am 50 miles from a train shop,. Price was way cheaper and no driving.
Works absolutely superbly! Couldn't be easier to set up, just plug and play. I use my iPhone to control the trains. Highly recommend to anyone using DCC.
Took only a few minutes to hook up to Digitrax command station. WiThrottle app found the log in right away. Worked immediately. Only issue is that it is best to go into iPhone settings to change wifi choice as iphone wants to stay with what it is logged on to. Once you get on the LNWI WiFi it works flawlessly. Ideal for a smaller layout.
Works great, it only took a few minutes to set up and now i have a walk around throttle, i ordered this, and it shipped the same day it arrived the next great service from YD
best tool for digitrax
Works great with my phone . I use it as a throttle for working on bad spots on my layout. 30 foot by 23 feet.