Walthers 933-4554 Steel Railroad Bridge Tower - Kit (Scale=HO) Cornerstone Part#933-4554
Kit - 4-7/16 x 4-1/2 x 11" 11.3 x 11.4 x 27.9cm
Walthers Part # 933-4554, p. 172 Walthers 2021 HO Scale Reference
HO scale, Retail: $24.98, not currently in stock at Walthers, Expected: In Transit
Dealer Price: $14.99, Discount: 40%
Download the Instruction Sheet (2635 K bytes, PDF format)
Walthers Cornerstone Steel Railroad Bridge Towers are just the thing for constructing impressive steel viaducts on your layout. This kit includes parts for a tower used for supporting deck girder bridges of varying lengths. Bridge Towers are easily cut to different heights.
Add realism to your HO railroad with the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System!
- Part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System.
- Common prototype design used with various types of bridges
- Fits steam, diesel and modern-eras
- Highly detailed parts
- Easily cut to three different heights
- Two sizes of concrete pedestals included
- Use with Cornerstone Standard 30', 50' and 70' Deck Girder Bridges (each sold separately) to model a continuous viaduct
Assembled model measures: Length: 4-7/16 11.3cm Width at Base: 4-1/2" 11.4cm Width at Top: 1-13/64" 3cm Height: 10" 25.4cm
Footings Large: 29/32" 2.5cm Tall Small: 1/2" 1.5cm Tall
Photo shows a typical viaduct modeled with Steel Railroad Bridge Tower Bent 2-Pack (#933-4555), 30' Standard Level Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge (#933-4505) and 70' Standard Level Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge (#933-4507), each sold separately:
Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge Kits
30' Standard Level
30' Low Level