Walthers 942-502 Horizontal Switch Machine 5 Pack (Horizontal Mount) Part#942-502
Great value - 5 Layout Control System Switch Machines for one low price!
Walthers Layout Control System brings you a low-cost solution for easy turnout control for HO, N, Z, S, and O Scale layouts! The system is expandable at any time to grow with your layout, and can be used with DCC- or DC-power - a DCC accessory decoder is integrated into the switch machine. The system uses plug-and-play servo-style wiring with connectors, so no soldering is needed; two styles of cables are available separately to expand your wiring as needed. User-friendly instructions are included with all items, and drilling templates for easy mounting on your layout or fascia are included as appropriate. Using combinations of the system components, which include a servo-based slow-motion Switch Machine, Power Distribution Block, LED panel indicator-control pushbutton switches, add-on system cabling, a 2-amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply and a three-piece drill set, you can easily build a complete control system.
The Walthers Layout Control System Vertical Switch Machine features:
- Fully assembled, servo-based unit with approximately one second throw speed
- Integrated DCC accessory decoder
- Two built-in 5A switches to power frogs, signals and more
- Self-locking mechanism for reliable positioning - servo power turns off when motion is complete
- Adjustable throw and tension from 1/32" to 1/2" (1mm to 12mm) for turnouts in any scale from Z to O
- Factory-assembled with output rod in centered position for fast and easy under-benchwork mounting
- Wire in minutes with included cables
- Outputs for both single or bi-color LEDs
- Connecting cable included - easily expanded with Connecting Cable (#942-112, sold separately)
- Horizontal mount measures 3-3/8" 8.5cm tall
- Adjustable throw speed from .5 to 5 seconds
- Remote lock input for dispatcher to enable/disable local turnout control with CTC
- Single/Alternate bi-color LED modes
- Polarity route control for use of DPDT switch in place of fascia control
- Complete instructions with mounting template - use with Walthers Layout Control System Turnout Drill Set (#942-140, sold separately)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Found that this works really good on the layout that I have. Able to combine the switches and adjust to what is needed. Works great.