Train Control Systems / L1D4 Function Drop In Decoder (SCALE=N) Part # 745-1413
The L1D4 is a N-scale drop-in decoder which has been designed to fit the N-Scale Life-Like GP20 locomotive.
See the installation pages for a full list of compatible engines!
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- LED Support: This product does not require external resistors when connecting LED's.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.